Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

rafington posted:

I don't like anyone on Team Unicorn except for Bronte but I love them together.

I really wanted them to name their team The Calvary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
I haven't had All Access for like a year, have they made it, like, more functional? That was a big hurdle for me, is that the entire thing was an ugly, difficult piece of garbage when I just want it to look and act like Netflix.

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

Tellah posted:

This is a really weird thing to get triggered about. Nonetheless, in the span of one week, Paulie demonstrated: easy frustration, erratic behavior, grandiosity, decreased sleep, and plenty of talkativeness in the absence (to our knowledge) of a predisposing medical condition or intoxication.

So... perhaps it was an apt description?

Probably a call for a professional to make, rather than people watching a reality television show!

obliriovrons fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Aug 19, 2016

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

Eb posted:

Compared to Davonne Paulie is a scholar and a gentleman. I hope she never sees the inside of a BB house again.

Yeah, not so much. Paulie isn't a scholar and a gentleman compared to a loving trash can.

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
I mean personally I would probably do something similar if I were forced to interact with a sociopath misogynist rear end in a top hat as bad as Paulie has been and continues to be, but I'm also not likely to refer to Davonne as "complete ghetto trash" or whine about Paulie getting emasculated so we might be approaching this from different perspectives

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

Tide posted:

Don't care never cared

It's like some of you have never been around honest to goodness stereotypical representations of anyone but white people, and ERMAGAWD somebody said something about a black gay not white person BIGOT RACIST GET THEM WAAAH please don't make jokes on a former comedy forum because it huuuuurts

Go post on tumblr and feel better about yourself (this statement is not directed at you fast luck)

Do they not have Big Brother threads on 4chan for you to post on

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

patonthebach posted:

I dunno, representing yourself as being from somewhere that is known as one of the birthplaces of gangster rap?

lol

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
Well. Huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
So for people who were watching the feeds and stuff, does this stem from, like, the way he was acting towards other people that we didn't really see all that much of on the TV edit? Because otherwise I don't really understand this result

Edit: Also this is my first season of BB so maybe I just don't understand BB

• Locked thread