Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Wait. I missed the premiere episode but looking at the cast list online it looks like all new players. What am I missing here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

STAC Goat posted:

Nicole even freaked out when

Water wet, sky blue

She freaks out pretty much when she breathes

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty sure the producers are making cuts that Corey either is in the closet or drat close. Maybe it's confirmation bias but every time they showed Paulie or Frank in the pixel suits it would cut to Corey with big ol' smile and eyes like he likes what he sees. He's not getting a very friendly 'I'm totally straight' edit.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Paul is a damned idiot.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I get there's only so much time, but the producers just seem to be hand waving so much as to whats actually going on.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
With any luck, the feed viewers vote in droves over the people that watch on TV.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ToastyPotato posted:

The editors are going to have to go from "how much are we going to cut to make these people look decent" to "there is literally not enough time for us to explain to you what has happened."

This is where we will see the true colors of the producers this season.

It really will be. They've shown Paulie as this golden boy all season. So if they do a 180 and show his true colors, viewers are going to give it a great big stink eye

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Since CBS has football on tonight, where can we watch BB?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What a complete bullshit edit for Paulie.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I still can't believe he got the cheers he got. All that did was reinforce everything he did as a positive.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
How does that rumor even get started? Especially considering that a quick google search shows Moonves income as over 50 million bucks a year.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I don't like Paulie but he's at least entertaining in a strange kind of way.

He's a slimeball, no doubt, but honestly? He's right. Is that really the example Dayvonne needs to be setting for her daughter? Before getting all up in his grill and before he made that comment, how many comments did she send his way? Was he really supposed to sit there and take it, regardless if the comments are right or wrong?

Everybody has bent Z's ear about what an rear end in a top hat he is, but she's a grown woman. If it didn't sink in 4 weeks ago, it's not going to sink in now.

With the exception of Bridgette and Natalie (and Victor if he showed up before the blow up), everybody in that room is pure trash.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

STAC Goat posted:

I'm not a fan of Day but I think we're doing a massive disservice to her (and the other women) by assuming Paulie's been a perfect gentleman in the Jury House

No one is saying that.

No doubt he's probably been a poo poo.

But cameras or not, do you expect anyone to sit idle while someone is sitting there calling you a bitch or saying 'you gotta be 6 foot tall to me, shut up'? I thought Paulie had said something REALLY bad for Day to react that way but when she goes all COMPLETE ghetto trash on him for saying "Nice example for your daughter" or something like that, come on. Just because someone doesn't like the messenger doesn't mean the message isn't valid. He's Jersey boy white trash through and through. No one is saying anything otherwise.

But, and as much as I hate to say it, he was right.

Natalie said she would use the veto on James, Michele said something, Paulie responded with something snide, then the Day jumped because she smelled an ounce of blood in the water. Day went berserk while Paulie, surprisingly, looked like he kept his cool. And Day blaming Paulie because Z is such as crazy as a bag full of cats mentally. Like I said before, everyone has told Z, often in front of Paulie, how lovely he is and she shouldn't be involved with him. They've told her this for weeks. She's a grown woman making her own choices. Not much you can do there.

Day sitting there and emasculating Paulie (calling him a bitch, etc) is somehow ok, regardless of how much of an rear end in a top hat he is, but hoooooly poo poo had he called one of them a bitch, oval office, whatever? Y'all would have lost your goddamn minds.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

violetdragon posted:

The people defending Paulie in here and calling Da'vonne "ghetto trash" are really gross.

People also don't seem to get that Z has a history of abusive relationships, which break you down emotionally and make you think that behavior is normal and what you deserve. People don't just magic themselves out of abusive relationships and screwed up views about love by having a few people tell them "your partner is horrible garbage." She probably needs tons of therapy to get better.

Nobody is defending him. Just going to casually gloss over where I called him jersey boy trash, eh?

But hey, keep on seeing things only as you want to see them, rather than what they really are.

Tide fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Sep 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Don't care never cared

It's like some of you have never been around honest to goodness stereotypical representations of anyone but white people, and ERMAGAWD somebody said something about a black gay not white person BIGOT RACIST GET THEM WAAAH please don't make jokes on a former comedy forum because it huuuuurts

Go post on tumblr and feel better about yourself (this statement is not directed at you fast luck)

• Locked thread