Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
I was hoping Da'vonne was going to be the first one evicted. Her lack of social skills was a huge flaw the first time around, and it seems like she hasn't learned much since. She is worse than Lawon at this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
The problem in the newbies vs. vet strategy that Paul advocated for is that the numbers never supported it working for longer than a week. There were only 4 veterans, so even if they got rid of one of them last week instead of Josea, no one outside of Josea, Victor and Paul have much reason to continue the crusade against a group of 3 vets, when there are other newbies who are turning into rivals. Getting rid of the vets should have been an underlying idea that they execute when the opportunity arises, but calling this 12 v 4 war on day 1 was never going to work out.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Going back on the deal with Bridgette was the best move for James. He is going to have 1 furious survivor of that duo left in the house, and he scored points with everyone else other than Natalie.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010

Orange Sunshine posted:

Was it the best decision to put up Paul and Victor?

I think if Victor and James were on the block, and Victor won the veto, there's a good chance he wouldn't have used it. Because then Paul would have to go up and Victor wouldn't want to screw Paul, and Victor and Paul were so big on trusting each other and their final 4. If you really want Victor to go home, the best chance is to make him think he's a pawn rather than the target.

They had to put Paul and Victor up together.

If you have Victor and James up on the block, Paul could win it, take down Victor - which forces Nicole on the block, and they could flip the script and vote her out 2-0.

• Locked thread