Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

This challenge was clearly designed to stump Glenn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Turbl posted:

Does Bridgette have serious daddy issues or something? Her relationship with Frank is creeping me out.
Yeah she went from a boring "sweet and innocent" to "treat me like dirt please I like it actually" last night. It was almost upsetting to watch. James talking to Natalie over the phone however was :3:.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

OH poo poo. Tiffany letting out her inner Vanessa.

Let's see how this works out for her.
That was more like a Godfrey speech imo. Also hopefully not spiking the football prematurely.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

(Frank puts Bronte on the block)
Frank: "Bronte, if you are hearing this, I had nothing to do with it."

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

She only has to win once to come back in, so she has almost a 50% chance. What I can't believe is that Da' survived after telling James they had to vote out the showmances. That was literally the same thing Jozea did when he told her they were targeting the vets. So stupid

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I could tell James was gonna do that but it seems pretty dumb. Frank and Bridgette never would have gone after him and Nat, so if they'd won a future HoH it'd be good for him.

I mean really, if he put up Victor with Frank, would the majority of the house hold that against him? It's so easy to say he made a promise to Bridgette and who really cares what happens with Victor anyway.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

This is a show-watcher perspective but it seems to me like Paul has somehow hypnotized the entire house by screaming about friendship all the time. Paulie is literally trying to become him, like he's a cult member or something, and everyone else just totally reversed the revolving door plan for Victor, peer pressuring James into breaking a deal, largely based on Paul's campaign. It seems like Paul/Paulie/Corey/Victor are the new center of the house but James wants to do "what the house wants" and Natalie/Z/Nicole are tied to those guys through showmances, and that accounts for almost the entire house.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Haha holy poo poo Paulie is extremely dick telling his closest ally that he doesn't get to have a say for 3 weeks in a row even when that guy is basically telling you it's over if you'll never listen to him. and this is after leaving his girlfriend on the block after telling her he'd take her down, and after she chose him to compete for him

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

heel turn posted:

jesus, paulie is going to win that care package
No chance. It might actually go to Michelle lmao. Then, knowing tihs season, Natalie gets voted out instead

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Haha Paul and Victor really are getting boned. They make the big move last week only to have Nat and James immediately turn against them, and why? Because Paul is gunning for James? But that's not even true! He is a big liar and he is a big threat so it does make sense for those reasons but the primary factor in these noms seems to be bs

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

ToastyPotato posted:

Actually on the feeds Paul and Victor did plan to cut James and Nat sooner than later. Their ideal final 3 was Michelle, but they never told her that for reasons. I think they wanted Corey before James though, but James and Nat were definitely on their list.
Well yeah Natalie and James weren't in their ideal final three but they were targeting Nicole and Corey at present.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I don't see how it can work outside of the house without Natalie moving all the way to Texas which I doubt she wants to do. I don't know if they've ever talked about that on the live feeds

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hmmm, that was a trainwreck in the jury house

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Yeah she's the big favorite right now and James would take her to the end anyway I'm sure. Paul's gotta win HOH and then evict her for either him or James to win.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Enough of them feel betrayed by Nicole to believe she's beasting it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I'm sure the other women did treat Z "horribly" insofar as they probably kept taking shots at her for being with Paulie, because the dude abandoned her in the game while he was banging her and is a loving rear end in a top hat, and she's going back to him.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Day did look bad by continually escalating to the point where she was ridiculously standing on top of Paulie but calling her "ghetto trash" is incredibly racially loaded lol.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Hmm, only Day went "well before" Paulie. Bridgette went out right before him in a double when one of the only people that couldn't win HOH for her won, and Zakiyah went right before that and she went because of Paulie. While it's fair to say women's alliances never seem to work out, I don't think it makes sense to cite Zakiyah being a cruel bully to Bridgette as a reason why. Zakiyah is just a hosed up person and every season doesn't necessarily have a Zakiyah. So is Meech heh. Also what, Bronte was mean to Bridgette? I thought they were friends.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

She puked from hanging on in that moving rope carousel challenge - got dizzy I guess.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Propaganda Machine posted:

There's no proof, but she definitely seems to have an eating disorder.

I actually think her portrayal for the comic book challenge was incredibly cruel and heartless of production.
I agree, she's 100% got body dysmorphia, but she's not actually fat, and they make her fat in the comic? Yikes, that will probably mess with her for a long time. Messing with people is super funny like when you're saying Austin is smelly or something but not when it's an actual mental health issue

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

rafington posted:

Pretty thrilled with the result, Nicole was the superior player and Paul deserves to lose for taking her.
Yeah but vets have such a huge huge advantage in these things.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I think they were pretty close. I mean I prefer Paul and his speech was obviously better, plus he's new, but Nicole was safe with the Paulie alliance all along and then flipped Natalie on the Sitting Ducks near the end to remain safe. Then went back on the Ducks because James is worse on challenges. Nice little ping pong game and Paul brought her to the finals because James didn't deserve it which is probably why you bring him. She also didn't have her closest ally live three lives in the house.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

violetdragon posted:

I'm so confused by Paulie's vote and don't get why Da' seemed so pleased Paul wasn't evicted and happy with his speech and then voted Nicole.
Previous jury segments showed Day having respect for Nicole's game and I thought she'd be a Nicole voter up until she started cheering on Paul in the finale so yeah that one was weird. Paulie's vote makes sense to me. Nicole and Corey were the ones who didn't turn on him and he is in love with Corey.

Natalie had at one point banned James from working with Nicole and Corey so losing Natalie's vote was pretty bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I don't know that James gets Paulie, Z, Nicole, or Corey.

• Locked thread