Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Sucks that it was a knockout veto where there was one main person that everyone was going to challenge. On the other hand, if you lose a puzzle to Corey, I'm not sure what to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Like Corey, I also can't believe she won that Roadkill. And while I would have loved to see her shove it up DaVonne's rear end, if she can't win anything, she's not that useful. Besides, while evicting Day pre-jury would probably be justice, she's a waste of your time at this point, her game is dead.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Amazing how without Paul's fight with Michelle, which wasn't going to accomplish anything by itself except drive him away from those three, you don't get James making that stupid comment in front of Corey and within earshot of Nicole, you don't get Natalie stupidly confirming it, and you probably don't get Nicole making a final four with Victor and Paul. The smallest things can turn the entire course of the season around, and luck plays a huge role. Never stop trying, I guess, because sometimes things work out.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Can Natalie see the people during the competition? Because Paul's reaction to Nicole winning should have been as clear a sign as possible that they're working together.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Is there a way to watch CBS live tonight online as the finale airs? My antenna was giving me poo poo last night, so I'm worried about it flaking out on me again.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
How did you win? That's a good question.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
I thought it would be close, but his speech was SO MUCH better I thought that sealed it (I'm pretty sure she closed with "I don't know" and "I'm not good at speaking"). This will show for always that speeches don't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Even if Nicole and Corey would have voted for Paul over James, it's tough for Paul to count on that. Agree that it was going to be close no matter what.

• Locked thread