Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I feel like it's gonna be real awkward when you are the Category Four team when you end up with 3 people in the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm a mathematician, I can totally count to 12 and know there should be more players because I do MATH

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

violetdragon posted:

He'll be good the way Caleb was good.

Edit: Do they vet these people at all? http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/06/big-brother-corey-brooks-gay-slurs/

I dunno. Obviously it's lovely things to say. But I hardly would call it as a "gay slur."

At least nothing is really homophobic or anti gay. It's just like, "hey this is something a gay would do."

Also, we have come A LONG way on what is not okay to say in 4 years as far as being politically correct.

I don't see him being an interesting player really, but not going to completely destroy the guy for those tweets.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

jivjov posted:

I took a few years off from watching BB, but I'm back now! When did they switch the nomination ceremony box from the big round thing where all the safe people are revealed to the much lamer two nominee box?

I like it better now to be honest. The way they edit the show you already knew the nominations were between 2 or 3 people anyway. But they had a 5-10 minute segment where everyone that you knew was safe had to pull a key. Now it's just straight forward.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Cool Big Brother Redemption Island.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hopefully one of these seasons they will be able to upgrade the Chenbot to be able to have/show emotions during the eviction episodes.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

Not my image, but still hilarious.

Paul is on the rise!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

rafington posted:

Wait so now their targets are limited to Paul or Natalie huh

Frank is totally going to try to get Paulie to go after the people that switched. But Tiffany is still going to be target #1.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Previously on Big Brother... a bunch of jerks being jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Big Brother 18 - This season sucks, so we will throw a new twist every week to try and keep people watching.

• Locked thread