Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I pretty much dislike Paul and his whole team. Paul seems to be having an internal competition on how many things you can say that get back to the HoH.

Victor is trying so hard that it will be rewarding if the women shut him down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Hey don't be mean to my boy James, he almost got to 3rd base on the very first episode.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Wait...wait...yes, 16 people in the house.

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Jun 23, 2016

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

The biggest question coming out of the premier for Shakezula and I was wether or not the nurse is half Asian.

I'm pretty sure she is.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

You missed him talking poo poo about Julie? He's dead, dead man walking.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Dang Nicole, week 1 isn't the time for pawns.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

ToastyPotato posted:

Even better, pawns aren't needed when you have prime pick of over half a dozen people to put on the block, regardless of the week. Mind-blowingly bad gameplay in episode 2. Just great.

Right. I feel like if she had explored the 2nd nom even a little bit, someone would have divulged all the poo poo Paul has been saying. Instead she got one target and focused entirely on them.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

SteveVizsla posted:

According to the interviews for this season, Jeff and Jordan are still engaged; he said so during his Glen interview. How the gently caress does Jeff still have a job with CBS? He's dumb and terrible and needs to stop the spray tan.

He and Jordan have been milking this for years. I mean it took them what? 4 years to even move to the same city as each other? They are going to string out this engagement and then have a TV wedding followed by a reality show.

SteveVizsla posted:

Paul – Helllll yes. Victor doesn’t even exist with Paul around. I have a feeling this is going to be an unpopular opinion.

I...I don't...You know what? Insane bearded men need love too so I won't judge.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

her name in this household is "smart Tori Spelling"

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

To show how smart I am, the first thing I said was "Natalie is going to own this". And then she immediately fell off.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Fallen One posted:

I love that there is less incentive to throw challenges with the team victories in HOH and the anonymity in Roadkill but it really, really sucks that the minority has to win both to send home an Eight Pack member. The best thing this show had over Survivor is how easy it was for a minority group to claim power and turn the tables if they got HOH but BOB and Roadkill really destroy that.

I agree with this mostly, but the majority alliance is VERY shaky so I don't think it hurts this season. Definitely a bummer if there was a strong alliance though.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I think it's more that they treat the TV show as the place where competitions, evictions and storylines happen. If people want to know the exact details then they can get the feeds or follow jokers, but on the show they want the clips to be a solid narrative that pays off. Without Frank being on the block or going home, it's hard to just put random clips in there to show he's being a snake. They probably feel like it will confuse their audience if they give clips on events that aren't affecting the current week's eviction or drama. I don't 100% agree with all that, but I feel like that is what happens more than them trying to cover up for a favorite.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yeah Bridgette isn't being masterful, just dumb. She will go up next to Frank when they come for Frank, and then he will win the veto and she will go home.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

ToastyPotato posted:

Is there a popularity chart like there was on previous seasons?

The fall of Nicole and rise of Paul

E: Corey with the most boring results, fitting

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Glenn is forever a split second too late.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Well good job Tiff, you lost a puzzle comp to Victor. Worst case scenario, I would have rather had Jozea come back in. Victor is going to look to Bro Up immediately.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

So great that we got Victor back in the house to....do nothing and sit there waiting to be evicted again.

I guess I should be happy that they got 5% of the mean girl poo poo in the edit.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

lol Michelle reminding everyone that she is the worst

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Well Paul's family is certainly loaded, not hard to see how he owns a fashion shop now.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Man I hope she doesn't have it, she'll get snowed by Paulie all over again.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

lol her exit interview was Z in a nutshell.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Sounds like Bridgette going, here's hoping for round trip.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

It's really the girls fault. They had the season and they all turned on each other.

Also, I mean, the 2nd loving question eliminates everyone? C'mon

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

lmao at Michelle's "what"

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Incoming Paulie HoH win

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Arcanen posted:

I think this is undermined by how she acted towards Frank and repeatedly thanked him early on for doing things that were actively detrimental to her game.

Not that I disagree that the meatheads aren't capable of dealing with strong independent smart capable women.

I don't know if you watch feeds or not, but Sunday may be showing a very misogynistic lovely side of Paulie.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Well then check out the spoilers thread to see a picture of your boy using up all the feminine pads and tampons in the house to spell a message on the shower wall. That's not a spoiler because they wouldn't show it on tv, but yeah, he's great.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

I actually considered skipping this episode live and just spoiling myself so I didn't have to experience Paulie having a round trip without warning.

Shake and I didn't even tune in until the thread revealed he didn't have the round trip, heh.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

They need to at least be an Amazing Race team

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Haha the jury house scenes were hilarious.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Big Brother mixing it up by doing...the thing we all expected with the wall endurance comp.

James you better win this.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

For once I thought I would be able to expect the expected, but it looks like I was wrong again.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

It feels like this season is the record low for number of HoH comps resolved during the show.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

He doesn't have a great chance either way. Personally I feel like he has to be sitting next to Nicole to have any chance, that way the returning player argument can't be used against him.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Savahontas posted:

Equating being from Inglewood with "ghetto trash" is precisely why the comment is problematic.

To be fair, Inglewood IS always up to no good

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yeah that may mean we have much lamer comps that don't require producer interference. We shall see.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Ummmmmmm like I really tried hard and ummmmm did stuff behind the scenes

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Ridiculous, a poo poo season ends in poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

rafington posted:

Pretty thrilled with the result, Nicole was the superior player and Paul deserves to lose for taking her.

He should have taken James but lol superior player.

• Locked thread