Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Eb posted:

Was it confirmed that Jozea is the gay one? They had me for a tad with the "I hate gays" guy dreamy music bit, which would have been funny, but then he was just looking for a bromance so I guess not.

Doesn't matter, he disrespected Julie so he's not long for this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Turbl posted:

I was annoyed with Paulie winning but at least this means Frank and Bridgette can't be part of the buyback right?

Yep, a nice silver lining. I honestly kind of hope Tiffany goes this week and clowns the others in the buyback.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

lol her exit interview was Z in a nutshell.

Hey, in her defense, she probably wasn't feeling it

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Oh look, it's the only possible non-Paulie choice that would suck!

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

This gets interesting if Nat plays and wins PoV, or if the evicted HG has the roundtrip.

Either way this week is a net positive for getting rid of Zakiyah, so I'm cool as long as James and Nat survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

mancalamania posted:

Nat wins veto, saves Bridgette, Corey puts up Paulie as a pawn, Paulie out. Hold the faith!

Paulie has round-trip ticket, comes back, wins HoH, puts up James/Nat. Life is pain!

• Locked thread