Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

STAC Goat posted:

Brendan and Rachel just had a kid.

Adora Borealis.

Adora Borealis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

blue squares posted:

I'm on the fence about investing the time to watch BB this year. How was the premiere?

I liked it. I think the format twist is interesting and novel, although the evictee/HoH twist, I'm not so sure about. Still, it's a hell of a step up from BotB and there are only two or three cast members I want to see die in a fire.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Eh, I think Cody Corey Paulie is out for blood. Sibling rivalry is a hell of a motivator. I'm also piqued at what Frank can pull off. Jozea might be fun once that trio of idiots implodes.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
...because it matters?

This cast is even more LA than Survivor, and LA is such a mixed racial bag it's best not to ask too many questions.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

ShakeZula posted:

Doesn't matter, he disrespected Julie so he's not long for this game.

Wait, what?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I did. Spill.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Britt Burns posted:

I dunno, I think Julie and Les cozy up and watch the feeds together every night before bed :3:

And why wouldn't they? Big Brother is paying their mortgage.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I like her too! My opinion is influenced from feed spoilers but I'm cautiously optimistic that she'll backstab when and if she has to, and maintain jury relationships when and if she gets there.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Because they're all somehow dumber than he is. BB doesn't have the same IQ requirements as Survivor.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
To be fair to Frank, all the options he had for his week one post-POV roadkill were really lovely.

Then again, Frank was actually playing well during week one, save for telling anybody he'd won Roadkill (why do any of these dummies think that's a good idea?).

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
So, the difference between doctors and nurses is that doctors diagnose and nurses treat. So they do have to memorize and learn a lot, but the job doesn't really involved critical thinking.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Thank you for that, actually.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I actually liked roadkill. It's like F2 v F3 in Survivor. There are stronger voting dynamics and less of a chance that a harmless/unlucky pawn gets screwed by weird bullshit.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Teek posted:

As punishment for Brexit, a Frankie Grande class warhead has been dropped on the UK Celebrity Big Brother house. There were no survivors.

https://twitter.com/89razorskate20/status/758759520302669825

This isn't fair. Nobody deserves this.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Oh good god, that Brenchel segment with Dora was wore than...

Look, it was really bad, okay?

I hope they get divorced as a result of that argument over whether or not their infant daughter should go on a trashy reality competition program.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'm upset with myself because his talking heads seemed reasonable, but drat if he didn't get off on making Day's head explode. Congratulations to him on finding a girl with a compatible sense of Stockholm Syndrome to bang for another week or so.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I am a very big Not-A-Fan of Da'vonne, but holy poo poo. Ghetto trash?

Yeah, gently caress off to 4chan with that nonsense.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Orange Sunshine posted:

There have been numerous references on the show to the fact that Michelle cries and throws up all the time. Why does she throw up?

There's no proof, but she definitely seems to have an eating disorder.

I actually think her portrayal for the comic book challenge was incredibly cruel and heartless of production.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

patonthebach posted:

I dunno, representing yourself as being from somewhere that is known as one of the birthplaces of gangster rap? Don't get me wrong, I dont think Day is any worse then the rest of the cast of deporables in this season.

But I dont think its necessarily racist to call her by a stereotype she plays up by her own accord.

Just like if you knew a white guy from the deep south that has a rebel flag and blasts skynyrd all the time, you can call him a redneck rear end in a top hat.

No, you can call him a racist rear end in a top hat.

:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
James: Corey and Nicole was my favorite showmance!

• Locked thread