Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop

Robnoxious posted:

She's the worst.

It's so hard to choose with this cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Wow. I actually went into that episode - knowing all the spoilers and agreeing with conclusion that Paulie was either sick or scum - with some sympathy for Paulie. After watching him be such a creepy manipulative rear end in a top hat in the interaction with Zakiyah and being such a smug creep to Natalie in Tokyo.... yeah that is definitely gone. This guy is just run of the mill terrible scum. I thought that episode was pretty clear about it. He looked terrifying.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Can we talk about how cute it was that Natalie was actually genuinely excited that something nice happened to her friend? It would have been a pretty normal reaction to be upset that you had to share the HOH perks, but Natalie was just happy for Michelle.

Natalie is just the best.

I still think Victor, at this point, deserves the W.

Savahontas fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Aug 22, 2016

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Noooo they are going to be the new and improved Brenchel. America's True Sweethearts. The Chosen Ones.

And they will live happily ever after.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

Eltoasto posted:

He doesn't have a great chance either way. Personally I feel like he has to be sitting next to Nicole to have any chance, that way the returning player argument can't be used against him.

I don't think the returning player argument holds much weight. I think this jury would have even gone for Victor.

James made a bad move. I don't think it's a conspiracy though - he just isn't very good at making strategic decisions.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

ToastyPotato posted:

Conspiracy or not, they have discussed splitting the prize money enough (a big no no) that they both apparently got in trouble for it. Combined with what he has said in the DR, he has seemingly had an unshakeable alliance with her since day 1, as he puts it, which could explain his sudden throwing his game into her and Corey's hands the past few weeks.

That's a really really good point. And James just literally saved Nicole's game - so now he can make that case to her if she wins.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

Fedelm posted:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure how this means an all-girls' alliance will never work. Do you think it's inevitable that women will behave this way with each other? (I think there are female HGs who do believe this, creating a nice self-fulfilling prophecy.)

Right, good point. Natalie and Bridgette were genuinely friends and the kind of real life women that I know - I hope casting gets more girls like them in the future. I think the all girls alliance is coming.

And for the record "ghetto trash" is not cool and not friendship.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
^ that was much more eloquent, thank you!

patonthebach posted:

Not that I agree with the insult or would say it myself... but... Day does brag about being from Inglewood and how she dont play.

Equating being from Inglewood with "ghetto trash" is precisely why the comment is problematic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
This noir croc thriller is legitimately really terrible. I would have preferred 42 mins of DR outtakes.

• Locked thread