Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I came into this season knowing that I would hate Bronte the most.

I'm here to admit I was wrong. gently caress Paul in every way imaginable. He's Frankie Grande levels of intolerable. The fact that in his first talking head he already had a sore voice let me know that he's going to just scream and yell to be heard constantly and will make me want to cancel my feeds.

So glad BB is back though :3::hf::3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Robnoxious posted:

Mama J

[...]

(I'm gonna screw up names for at least another week).

Da'Vonne has very few Js also.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Paul and Josea are a Frankie Grande type of insufferable annoyance that may really make this a bad season if they don't go soon. BB16 at least had some amazing personalities to outweigh him while I don't see a Zach or a BMC in this cast.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I feel like team unicorn should have been banned due to being stupid as poo poo.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

thexerox123 posted:

It's about as stupid as calling yourself the dragon slayer.

I don't think you get the reason why I love Coach.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Arcanen posted:

Have we ever seen someone quite so deluded as Jozea?

I almost don't want him to go.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

JakeP posted:

maybe ironically isn't the right word, but they know they are being goofy, coach was all serious about being the dragonslayer

Yes, this is what makes Coach loving great TV. He's all in on the crazy.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Can't all you babies just agree that this season is 100% full of stupid bad players who are all bad people? Literally everyone has done something lovely to someone in that house maybe with the exception of Glenn who was barely there long enough to get a word in but if his RHAP appearance is any indication he, too, was a douchebag.

I for one loved the jury house scene because it was a way to have these 2 stupid bad people get shown on national television for the stupid bad people they are. Good television.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Orange Sunshine posted:

There have been numerous references on the show to the fact that Michelle cries and throws up all the time. Why does she throw up?

She also had some issue early on where she was eating constantly and popping fiber pills like they were candy to poo poo out the calories. She's a mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Wow..terrible. The way they feed information to the jury is insane, they should get to see what goes on and not have to rely on bitter newcomer jury members second hand retellings of it. Paul's game was so superior it's not even close.

BB18 is like BB15 but somehow worse.

• Locked thread