Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Mysticblade posted:

Sounds like one of those knockoff fast food places I saw in Dhaka. Just like Krispy Fried Chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Your grades are caca.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Kazuki is such a beta bitch. It's only a matter of time before he starts following r/TheRedPill.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

whats with suzu's face when she's sad

What's with everyone's face all the time?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Jolene posted:

That song was absolutely precious. It sounded like it was something a middle schooler put their heart and soul into.

This can basically describe the entire game.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Mysticblade posted:

It's been like 3 months since the last update, sorry about that. I lost my job 2 months back and I lost any semblance of schedule I had with it. I've sort of pulled myself together but man, I miss being able to split my day into work and not work. Hopefully I can get an update done in January and we don't need to wait for 2022 for me to finish this route.

Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you haven't given up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/KPMvLt6.gifv