Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

This game is magical in ways I didn't know a VN could be. Also it's not surprising Goon wants to be a scientist after playing around with Suzu's junk launcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I'm gonna say we get the next diligence upgrade maybe, and see what that unlocks. Or Charmed.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I'm sure she won't win this time, but I wanna see Rena's path. Everyone not named Aya is cool and good in their own ways in this game. Aya is a jerk and uncool tbh.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

We couldn't have gotten charmed at a better point. Now to see if it balanced out with our... special fashion sense.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Etrian Odyssey or Mario Odyssey? Both of these coming out at the same time is kinda confusing. Whoa Suzu, you're giving me some vibes of a few sci fi stories I've read.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Well it's good you secured your copy. Meanwhile I'm just trying to find and run the most literal worst combo of dudes through the tree in eo5. Honestly, that's completely understandable dude. I've seen lp burnout before and this one, while charming as hell in it's own goofy way, forces you to drag it kicking and screaming all the way down.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Robots love building robots. But holy poo poo that took a turn real quick.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

How is the zombie Mozart path more tame than this. If only this game had a skip function.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I can't remember which stat I voted for, but I had hoped it could be contingent with going for Aya since she's an rear end.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Par for the course with this game from what I've seen. This game is a mess.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Is Aya's route worth the trouble of sandbagging everyone else for her enjoyment? Because gently caress you Aya.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I picked Yui, but that's more of a wishful thinking bid.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Christ I forgot this games spelling was a nightmare. However, I do enjoy how much content this game has. Hopefully we can see Rena's route before naoko swoops on poor Lorde.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Now you've got me curious about your servant collection. But yeah, this game takes so drat long to play. I'm shocked you beat it once before with what little I played before forgetting it was installed on my computer.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Alice dealt with zombie possession, suzu was gits, yui has some sorta amnesia (maybe ghostie). I'm curious where kiku goes, since she is all over the place tonally.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Some picture mistakes in the post, but wow uh. Rena you're not ok are you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I like how this route is giving us a small peak as to what's going on with yui and hiroshi in the middle of going to literal tanuki world. I can't believe Rena has control of the collective unconscious in a small way.