Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
After you complete this route and/or die horribly in some fashion, I would suggest doing Aya, if only to get her out of the way.

Also, this might sound weird, but is anyone else besides me getting any Bloo (from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends) vibes from her? Think about it; in their first appearances, they seem to be alright to hang out with, but the more you see of them, the more they appear to be jerks.

That aside, either Nitori Suzu or Kazuki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
Thinking about it, Suzu's arm is either a prosthetic of some sort, or she's a robot.

That, or she just doesn't have any feeling in that arm.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Section Z posted:

Take Whatever skill makes playing less painful. A cop out sure, but not like I've got any better ideas.

Oh, what the hey, might as well toss in my support for this. But, if you need a solid vote, I'd say memory.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
Heck with it, Rena.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015
Did...did Goon just experience King Crimson shenanigans?