Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGebTqrwECs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
KEVIN LOVE IS WEARING AN AUSTIN 3:16 SHIRT

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/744719225089105921

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I don't know what slays me more, the font color changes or the (with your feelings "HURT")

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

straight up brolic posted:

Unless you're Dwyane Wade :)

Yeah no I totally agree. I may have done a poor job of separating the idea of threes from the idea of "best practices", which is obviously about much more than just three point shooting. My argument is essentially that the destructive force of LeBron exceeded the limitations of science. It's basically a basketball romantic vs. enlightenment conflict.

Holy poo poo, basketball romanticism....Lebron binds his feet like a Chinese wife......club feet........Lebron is the second coming of George Gordon, Lord Byron

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

sim posted:

LeBlock

For our French readers

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Mehrunes posted:

I don't understand basketball (or really professional sports). Why do people see these special rules that one person gets to play by as legitimate?

Because it's loving badass to see freaks of humanity do things that would have gotten armies to follow them in the past

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I read there's like 1.5 million humans there

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
They made it to the podium. Earl is still shirtless. Kevin Love still has two wrestling belts. Lebron is wearing a Nike Air baseball shirt that I covet with all my heart

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Also Shumpert is shirtless and has removed the topknot in favor of Kid'n'Play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

• Locked thread