Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I agree with the op

I just dropped a lot of money on The NBA store. Might be my only chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

I have lots of trouble believing he was better at football.

I knew one guy who played against him and said he totally dominated but would always head for the sidelines instead of taking a hit. Smart.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
If he wins another title they better rename the arena after him.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Fox8.com will live stream the parade and I'm sure the other channels will b too. Expecting a million people.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
If you aren't watching the parade it's been on for over three hours and they haven't made it to the podium yet because the crowd is so thick the cars can barely move.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Tonight's Indians game will be lit as hell with a sellout crowd that has been drunk and high since nine am.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
He said motherfucker on live tv

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
You could put God on LeBron and he still gets thirty.

You put God shamgod on him and male it fifty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Are you using the fact that LeBron is 6'8 250+ against him? Should he thin out like Durant before next season?

• Locked thread