Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

corporal punishment should be preceded by some kind of trial by combat. The designated school pedophile kid-paddler must fight a combatant of the kid's choosing, to the death. If they win, they get to paddle the kid, if not, they're dead lol and then we can make a cool puppet death metal band out of their skeletons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

jarofpiss posted:

corporal punishment is often not enough. i say bust 'em down to private!

"private punishment" sounds like something the kid-paddlers would really enjoy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the great deceiver posted:

what the gently caress if we misbehaved in california public schools we just had to miss a 15 minute recess

Same. And/or we'd get kicked out of class and then they'd call our parents. In middle school we had this really hot peruvian spanish teacher and we'd intentionally make her mad so that she would point to the door and tell us to leave, because every time she pointed her boobs would bounce up and down. Sometimes she would kick us out for bullshit reasons too, like yawning. And when i was in 5th grade, my teacher would also make us write down sections of the dictionary word-for-word while missing recess (and/or call us idiot retards).

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

JiveHonky posted:

this explains alot about your posting

i'm sorry that words are hard for you

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

JiveHonky posted:

im just teasing you i dont even know what your posting is like

they are full of words that can be found in the dictionary, and also in my head where the voices are

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

satanic splash-back posted:

nowadays most school fights here end in handcuffs and criminal charges

poo poo back when i was a kid we used to have thunderdome deathmatches at school and no one cared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

comes along bort posted:

it's no coincidence that enrollment in university education programs declined immediately after states began banning corporal punishment in schools

make the kids fair targets again and there'll be no teacher shortage

true

the promise of beating up tiny people every day is even sweeter than the promise of money

• Locked thread