Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If it's ops mother I simply clap my hands and listen for the echo, then I run some calculations. :smug: :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Typical Pubbie posted:

I'm trying to get better.

one time when I was going down on a girl she farted in my face. It was kind of like your technique but in reverse.

Ah, the "hootie and the blowfish" :airquote:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think you're supposed to get the other end of the double headed dildo to the back of your throat and alternate trying to say the words "wow" and "mom" on the labia and clittoris. I don't know I'm no scientist though. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Harmonica splits. :smuggo:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Put a row of alternating deli slices on her legs up to her special spot and eat your way up! :smug:

• Locked thread