Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
This might be the first year in.... holy poo poo, 14 years, that I don't buy Madden. SASFL is fun but I'd probably get destroyed every week and that is literally the only game mode I use. I'm starting grad school this fall in Chicago so finding video game football time will be difficult.

Never forget, I led Geno Smith to a SASFL Super Bowl title in SASFL Season 1, Madden 15. Never Forget.

The Piper fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jul 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

I saw that Madden was $39.99 on Amazon today and broke down and bought it. Goddammit.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Played my first online game (draft champions) and missed two field goals because evidently kicking is impossible online?

I swear I was hitting X when the line swooped back down into the good spot but it said I botched it. Is there a secret to accurate kicking online? Just account for lag?

• Locked thread