Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

real_scud posted:

It won't because I know a lot of the guys are already busting their balls getting all sorts of things squared away for patches and also laying out the guideline for what's going to happen next year.

Like a good friend of mine is putting the finishing touches on something people have been yelling about for years. Hell, I was the one who was supposed to do it but because I'm leaving tomorrow it got passed to him. It's come along nicely and I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be over the goddamned moon about it. :ninja:

Hidden NFL Blitz Mode?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I'm waiting on a cheaper price just because so much poo poo is coming out these coming couple months but I'm totally gonna get it, every review has been 'yea it's not perfect yet and needs some tweaking still but this is easily the best showing they'[ve had'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Just got this on PSN for their big superbowl sale. I kept putting it on my 'oh yea I should get that when it's cheap' list this year and this sale was finally big enough for me to notice. Looking forward to distracting myself from a Patriots superbowl with this.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
We did some surveys and it turns out the worst part of Madden is the NFL games.

• Locked thread