Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Anyone play Madden Mobile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Darth Brooks posted:

I've been trying Madden Mobile and I hate the LOL random nature of it. Try and stop a team from passing 30 yards. It might work if LOL Random, your guys didn't leave theirs wide open.

Madden Mobile owns. I'm all in on it.

Madden 17 is the deal of the day on Amazon, $39.99.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Darth Brooks posted:

Are you playing in a league. If so, what one? The one I'm in is dying.

The league I'm in is benchwarmers 5280. We're ranked around 1,100 and have 17 members currently. Join if you'd like, we're active.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Darth Brooks posted:

For whatever reason I'm not eligible?

I'm at level 38, 82/82/72

AH, our commish had applications turned off. I'll have him turn them back on and then you should be able to join.

Or post your name here and I can try to invite you.

wandler20 fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Sep 21, 2016

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Darth Brooks posted:

Darthbrooksphone or (more likely) darthbrooks user UID 59961437

Invite sent.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Darth Brooks posted:

I'm in, and thanks.

I have a question. I have had bad luck at these things, against good teams or bad. Long drives, just they end poorly. Should I stick with the bottom feeders? I thought about just taking on the top opponent, figuring if I'm going to play like crap why not against someone that everyone is playing crap against and leave the winnable games for someone else.

Take on the bottom feeders to maximize points. LvL is more difficult this year with the counters. I pretty much only run using the iform runs and have good luck. You gave a good oline so you should have success running.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Dubious posted:

can i get an invite too?

my user id is Emily 59918307

What's your team overall? A bunch show up when I search Emily.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Dubious posted:

79 ovr and im the vikings, and im lvl 27

Weird, I'm not seeing you when I search. Is it just Emily?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Dubious posted:

i found the league and applied to it, that should be easier. I pulled my facebook information to log in so its just using my first name.

Ok, I added you.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Dubious posted:

Is there an easy way in Madden Mobile to see your drives in a league? I generally spend my stamina twice a day, but it's not super intuitive where to spend it in league games.

Are you talking about the league vs league matchups? If so, if you didn't play your drives there will be a blue dot next to it.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Darth Brooks posted:

Is there any way to see stats in league games (on mobile)? The league wants everybody to keep track of running yards. A couple of times I've closed out games and had to go back and add up the yards. Also, some folks are posting up 3,000 or 500 yards. Where are those coming from?

Don't worry about posting league game stats, just season games. That's where you can get lots of yards.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Darth Brooks posted:

Really? Because I got 1206 in the league games and championship.

I mean, we're only really posting yardage from the season games to show we're active and not just there to freeload the achievements. If you're participating in the league championships we'll see that. No one is taking an actual running total of how much everyone contributes, we just don't want a bunch of freeloaders in the league and the more everyone contributes the faster we get the players.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

davecrazy posted:

https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/786351587862142976

loving Doxx'ed by your madden mobile league. Jesus.

Sure they get a celebrity and I'm stuck with 2 other goons. I wonder if he gifts them bundles because I would do it randomly to mess with people.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Darth Brooks posted:

I'm beginning to wonder if there's a pattern to the collectibles exchange on the Champions set (mobile). An all gold piece set seems to get elite regularly, I wonder if all elites get the conference markers.

You get an elite no matter what for the champions exchange. Click the little "i" in the corner, it says this. For me getting the conference cards has been pretty random. I've got a couple from the collectible exchange as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Darth Brooks posted:

I hate how on Mobile Madden, if you have a fumble there's no way you can recover it. Even if the defense is ten yards away, the ball will continue to bounce away from your guys until the defense scoops it up.

I actually had a fumble today and the ball flew forward 10 yards and there was 5 defenders around the ball and somehow my fullback recovered. Blew my mind.

And yes, pass catching animations suck and have for 3 years.

• Locked thread