Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The day they start to trickle out the new MUT ratings for guys on MUThead is better then Christmas for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
That three bosses you pulled this year?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

See ya in August.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubs, might need some help unlocking Lawyer for 17 depending what the requirements are. Got my back?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

I've got 1.5 million in coins, my team is set, and am not going to grind that card out. let me know what you need.

E: I've also got 2 40J cards you can have to go towards the set.

I was not expecting that to be so easy to do.

Sold off my team, finished the set, now I'm just going to buy UL players for the loyalty badges till I run out of coins. Have 6 vouchers, I think 7 is within easy reach. Maybe 8.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Same reason I play 2k MMR dota2. I hate myself and love punishment.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

More variation is always a good thing. Players look like robots if they all have the sane models.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

You can make it work. We've had UK players before.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Best Madden was the one with vision cones.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Draws don't work against double A gap instant pressure, sorry.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

works against goons and the cpu though, i avoid mut and random pubbie H2H like the goddamn plague

Look at this chump who didn't complete one master set.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

I enjoy sanity

Can't wait to play you release week and drop Brady to Odell bombs backed up by a little Marcus Allen out of the backfield. Whats this? Gronk is motioning out wide to the slot! Then on defense dropping some hit sticks with Laywer Milloy.

Day one.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Whose still actively playing MUT on ps4?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Anybody want Boss UL LT?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

did you pull that?

or just spend all of the coins for it

Spent the coins loving around. Rather give it away here then on Reddit.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mw6DEJADwg

I love playing moron pubbies.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

User your deep safety's, scrub!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I need coins to do these last few sets in 16 to get the 17 MUT player. :(

I'll take the Giants in the leauge. I doubt they fixed O-line/D-line interaction, but we'll see.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

i spent my coins on the rookies i wanted last night, how many do you need? I've got about a million left

I have a few pieces for the browns WR and about 50k to my name.

160k for the gold players
100-150k for the collectable peices
180k for the two wildcard draft elites

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm out for the night. I'll do it when I get home tomorrow morning.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubs, how much you want to spot me? I'll kick you over some MHC for the trouble.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

i've got 900k and i'm done with the game and ready for M17, so don't worry about sending anything over my way.

That ones mine. Bruce Smith UL Rookie edition, 81 OVR

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jul 30, 2016

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

i just snagged it. let me know what rookies you end up with!

I finished Tunsil and the Brows WR. I had a few pieces for both. I'm going to try and sell some MHC and get that other o linemen and the 3-4 DE.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

lol you already have like 3/4 of a team in MUT 17 already :v:

QB: Tom Brady
HB: Marcus Allen
WR1: Odell Beckham
WR2: Corey Coleman
TE: Rob Gronkowski
LT/RT: Laremy Tunsil

SS: Laywer Milloy
CB: Eli Apple
ROLB: Shaq Lawson (lol, he was cheap and I had like 6 of his pieces from packs)
MLB: Daaron Lee
RE: DeForest Buckner

Oh, and I maxed out the loyalty vouchers (10) and get the bonus vouchers for meeting the secret pack opening/games played milestones. The rookie cards wont be anything special, I'm sure they'll all start with low 70s OVR cards.

Still, 5 elites out of the box isint bad. Also one of the voucher sets will be an notrade/nosell "Elite Offense Pack + Elite Defense Pack".

So that's two more base elites. 7 Elites day one before I open a single pack.

A visual representation: http://www.muthead.com/16/team-builder/654614

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jul 30, 2016

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Accident Underwater posted:

If an XBone league starts here I'd be interested (accidentSA gamertag)

Be the change you want to see.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubs, time for the thread: https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/player-ratings/?i=1&s=ovr_rating:DESC

dis on the Giants plz.

Gonna run man coverage all day.

lol, 5th fastest HB in the game too. Well tied with 18 other guys.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Aug 2, 2016

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

AfterFather posted:

Madden ratings system is once again trash :/. There are some overrated guys on the Cowboys roster JJ Wilcox, Barry Church, Rolando McClain

All Cowboys are over rated!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

Lol sam koch & tucker aren't 90+. Preorder canceled. Topic locked.

They brought the special teams guys OVRs way down this year.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

93 ovr Delanie walker :lol:

He had 1000 yards receiving last year and is a really good run blocker.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

SS is a wasteland lmao

It was the same way in MUT last game until the juiced post Super Bowl guys came out.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

RE: Best Buy trade in deal thing:

quote:

Get $25 toward Madden NFL 17. Get a $10 coupon toward Madden NFL 17 and a $15 Best Buy gift card when you trade in Madden NFL 16 on Xbox One or PS4

Trade-in values valid 8/7/16 through 8/20/16. Coupon valid in stores only though 8/27/16. Trade-in of Madden NFL 16 on Xbox 360 and PS3 are eligible to receive $10 off coupon.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It will but you should be usering your safety's anyways.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Giants 4th string HB knows the Madden ratings guy and got Eli bumped up from an 81 to an 83.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

I too will be power gaming SASFL

Right click save as

Your God drat right.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

See u week 6 :kamina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Formation subs confirmed in the day 1 patch.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...campaign=buffer

35:00

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It's going to suck not having an inside man anymore.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://www.pepsiandtostitos.com/en-us/RedemptionItems?store=xbox

If you're going to sign up anyways get me some extra points!:
code:
https://twitter.com/DavesPS4Stuff/status/763148427953840128
I too love giving giant corporations marketing data so I can get virtual football cards.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Aug 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Formation subs write up: http://www.operationsports.com/features/2553/the-return-of-formation-subs-in-madden-nfl-17/

• Locked thread