Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Lmao that he tried to kill clock by going down at the twenty. Or that he did it at all like a chump. Ban clock killing and punting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
If an XBone league starts here I'd be interested (accidentSA gamertag)

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

davecrazy posted:

Be the change you want to see.

I would but I run another league with friends and don't want to be commissioner for two.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Is there a way to export a connected franchise so I can play practice games with my team, or is the only way just manually editing the roster?

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Do they have a web version of CFM this year? Last year you could view stats and schedules, spend xp, and advance the league with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Eifert Posting posted:

I have a shoo-in for strangest Madden glitch of all time.

I have video of Alex Mack the center running for a 7-yard gain and then falling over. It held up no flag.

Friend in our connected league sent me a clip of his center not snapping the ball to the qb and running in a four yard TD.

• Locked thread