Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

Wait, when I went to work stock markets and the pound were up and everyone was super psyched that Remain was going to win by a lot. And now it looks like Leave might have a chance at winning. What was everyone basing their optimism on?

The belief that civilized people are generally not short-sighted knee-jerking racists and are willing to think critically about issues bigger than what brand of toilet paper to buy

spasticColon posted:

after seeing the dow futures i want brexit to happen just so i can watch wall street fucks jump out of windows

"the time to buy is when the blood runs in the streets" or something like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

The stairs protect you from the robot now. What'll they think of next.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
You're not racist but you are a weirdo and a pussy for not putting your emotional attachment to sport at the top of your priorities in life.

• Locked thread