Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

dear thread:

i voted remain

thank you

SIB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Prorat posted:

They are out breeding real Europeans to outnumber them, then using Political Correctness to integrate themselves in all levels of government and make governments/schools/laws change to suit them.

Then one day you wake up and you hear your local politician say that maybe it would be better for everyone if women cover up their exposed skin when in public.

Enjoy.

is this ironic or is there a brain thing going on here

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

brain thing, gotcha

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

can't resist tony blair's winning rictus grin

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Prorat posted:

I guess the stuff in the link didn't actually happen? I think the brain thing is your delusion.

it's more that whenever i notice your posts i think, "that dude seems brain damaged"

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

reallivedinosaur posted:

i cant believe you've done this

believe it

Funso Banjo posted:

Yeah yeah, more voting for Cameron, just what we need.

i think he might be hosed either way

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Prorat posted:

Deflect deflect deflect. It's okay to be wrong and have no idea what's really going on around you. Sorry that you are immediately regretting your vote.

see, there's that brain thing we talked about

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

vols bitch posted:

good luck bog people

thanks but i;m more of a fen man meself

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

a real jerk posted:

is england a free country yet?

no

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i look forward to the bit afterwards where the tories try to pretend it was all in good fun

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

unpacked robinhood posted:

I loving hate white Islam converts, there must be a tumblrism for this too

*sheepishly converts back to christianity*

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Prorat posted:

Remain will win because the people counting the votes are pro remain.

It's unfortunate.

link the naturalnews.com or zerohedge article that supports this please

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Nope. Us Brexiters are gonna start rioting and burn this bitch down.

that's the spirit of the blitz!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I can walk with my stick and beat you with it.

aren't you the guy who gets mercilessly and constantly owned by the kids on your estate?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

spasticColon posted:

sooo if Brexit does happen how does it affect us here in the usa?

well the theory is it'll help trump by causing a recession which will turn everyone against the establishment. since hilary is a kind of establishment golem she might be hurt by this

in reality the US would step right over the UK's corpse to shake hands with germany

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

nige taking a decent crack at suckign his own dick

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

spud posted:

Yeah my parents did a postal vote. So did Tramadol Junkie because he is a fake cripple troll.

he couldn't face wheeling past the group of twelve year olds outside his apartment block to cast a ballot

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

yeah we're not good

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

vols bitch posted:

england is full on retard

oh man you have no idea

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Prettz posted:

maybe like build tall buildings people can live in?

we prefer to knock those down and build huge luxury apartment blocks that no one lives in but change hands between foreign buyers over and over again as the price of the building ticks up

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

tenspott posted:

So you think they're unwilling to learn and adapt then? I just want to make sure what your position on Muslims is, particularly with why you consider them lesser entities.

I can practically see you manhandling your diminutive chubby through your jorts as you write this stuff

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Junior Jr. posted:

Clackmannanshire vote 58% REMAIN.

Yes they're actually called that.

we have some silly place names

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

tenspott posted:

I'm pretty sure quorn was invented because it's scary watching sacred cows get butchered in front of you.

shameful

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Bust Rodd posted:

Im am a hopeless blind scrub, what is the significance of those graphs

the pound is going down the crapper innit

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

oh yeah don't come to england even if things are going good here

london maybe for a couple days (it's not really part of the country)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

psychokitty posted:

I didn't say sexist or trasphobe. I'm not even British. I was just answering a question. It's common knowledge that the majority of brexit supporters have similar values as trump supporters.

there are legitimate if probably incorrect reasons to vote to leave

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

stop freaking out you simps, it's not over until the fat lady sings (the fat lady is london)

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

RobattoJesus posted:

No one voted in London because it was raining and they didn't want to get water in their £500 shoes.

yes that was my excuse. I sent the butler though

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

boom boom boom posted:

wouldn't, would

i got a pair of boots like that dude

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

welp god help you chaps if you didn't tag melee weapons in character creation

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Fojar38 posted:

the far left retards you are talking about are actually thrilled because the think it will cause the uk to collapse so they can swoop in and do their revolution

lol those six guys are pretty loving dumb

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

doot!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Hogge Wild posted:

no one wants to move there you moose fucker

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

OctaviusBeaver posted:

I was all ready to buy cheap stocks today but the S&P 500 is only down 2% and already shooting back up. Come on people, panic! The world is supposed to be ending!

it;s just going to be heaps of volatility around a steady selloff of everything to do with britain over the next couple of years. nothing's really changed here aside from notice being served that things will gradually get worse until the UK has reconfigured it's economy from a finance/service base to doing literally nothing

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

zimboe posted:

Now look.
It's really quite simple.
There are now about eight or so billion humans on this planet.
The majority of that eight billion are diseased and damaged, or addicts of various religious mimetic pathogens, and incapable of improving their lives or of that of the society at large:

FUCKEM.

What a waste of valuable protein they are. They eat precious food, drink scarce water, and convert it to worthless poo poo and piss which then floods the flowing gutters.

Corall these immigrants/refugees, send them to the slaughterhouse to be made into tasty Mexisausage or into Mexitreats TM dog treats, AND THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED.
Worthless excess mouths must be utilized for the benefit of the higher form of man.

Note: SARCASM ASSHOLES I WOULD NEVER WANNA SEE SUCH A WORLD
E:
But it might happen, dammit.

just going to quote this garbage so you can't edit it out later

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Volume posted:

Another question for liberals, without resorting to "you're a racist" or "other countries can't survive with out stealing uk money jobs and housing" please explain how the working British would have benefited from staying in the EU.

have you paid any attention to any arguments made during the campaign or are you just here to score sick owns off the backboard?

since you keep talking about liberals I'm guessing you know gently caress all about anything that happened here.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Volume posted:

There's an interesting way to avoid explaining how the working British would benefit from staying in the EU.

calling you a loving idiot? jesus you must get interested a lot

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Volume posted:

So you can't offer to explain how the EU helped the working man in England?

contrary to the claims of the remain camp it hasn't given them anything but it has protected existing rights like health and safety, working hours (sort of), holidays, anti-discrimination laws and prevented the tories from banning unions outright or making it impossible to organise. successive governments have wriggled around it a bit by getting rid of legal aid in employment tribunals and making zero-hour contracts widespread but free of the european directives the UK government will be free to treat workers like chattel.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Volume posted:

Well now that they are out of the EU there will be more jobs fur them. Take a couple years though.

i think the idea is that there will be less work but it'll pay more. gently caress knows what will happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Volume posted:

Lmao so being in the EU didn't give England anything they didn't already earn themselves by bootstrapping their way into it. So in other words no England does not need the EU. Thanks for proving me right.

lol no

• Locked thread