Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Brexit is awesome and I support any country's right to shoot themselves in the balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

City of Tampa posted:

realtalk: why does anyone let the Germans decide or influence anything?

The last time we didn't let them didn't end too well.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Half of the country of England voted to tank their economy for no gains

No you see its because the EU wants an army and the citizens didn't elect anyone in the EU!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Young Freud posted:

That's hilarious because the EU already have one. It's called NATO. It's headquartered in Belgium and Turkey's even a member of it.

no but you see jean claude van junckerdamme wants an official EU army because he tweeted about it that one time and i am scared of ideas i dont understand so brexit is good

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

David Cameron: ultimate schemer.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Its amusing watching these idiots squirm when they have to provide all the bullshit they promised. This just reinforces the fact that nobody on the leave side thought they'd actually win.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

OB_Juan posted:

Has anyone said "BritCoin" yet?

So... can I buy Britain with some sock money yet?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/27/brussels-rejects-boris-johnson-pipe-dream-over-single-market-access

quote:

European diplomats have dismissed claims from Boris Johnson that the UK could negotiate access to the EU single market without obeying any of the rules.

“You cannot have your cake and eat it,” said an EU diplomat, echoing a phrase the former mayor of London used during the campaign and which looks set to come back to haunt him.

What do you mean, I can't break off from the EU and NOT be able to continue trading like nothing happened????

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Dravs posted:

Jesus, is this a Brexit power struggle now?! Why on earth is Gove running, the most hated education minster in history, in the leadership contest?!

poo poo's already hosed, lets gently caress it up ALL THE WAY.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Gee I wonder what British "smart" people think of this Brexit thing, said nobody ever. Well nobody, here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eA7TRM61aI

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Jose Mengelez posted:

no that cant be right, he hosed a pig.

In a post Brexit world, this will be the norm.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/01/rejected-remain-campaign-posters-revealed-by-ad-agencies?CMP=twt_a-media_b-gdnmedia

This shouldn't have been rejected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Lichy posted:

a STRONG WOMAN will lead the country into its bright, secure future

One goose-step at a time

• Locked thread