Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
https://youtu.be/L4r_a5adehs

Thanks Essex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
I'd like to hear one pro of actually leaving the EU because it all seems pretty gloomy and depressing.

Is the rest of England outside London so ignorant of global socio-economic matters that they think throwing a bunch of foreigners out really worth it when anything from chicken to TVR is no longer British-owned or comes from the same continent? A lot of industries are gonna fall flat due to lack of manpower, so congrats on getting your 'jobs' back.

At least now most people know Nigel and his bum buddies were a bunch of loony murderous wanks and Boris was actually the worst possible PM candidate, so there was some positive coming out of all this.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
My Iranian Shah-loving grandfather would've loved to see this outcome.

Pretty sure his zombified corpse might still want to pop out and laugh at Britain potentially imploding.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

Redgrendel2001 posted:

The Dutch and Danish are in hot pursuit of that title.

Pretty sure that's a Swedish title and very well deserved good for them thumbs up.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Well, I don't think either ol' Mike, Boris or Nigel could actually do gently caress all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Why make Boris the foreign minister? That's just silly look at his hair people would mistake him for Trump.

• Locked thread