Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I'm a Polish plumber so my opinion is that Uk should stay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
UK won't leave EU and Turkey will join EU and it will be really bad and also funny to watch

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
if UK votes to REMAIN i will suicide in drunken stupor

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Lord Binky posted:

I predict that the britain and texas become Brexis

Id move to Brexis

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

yall are welcome here, our states the size of western europe anyway and we can build u nice homes in the suburbs no more flats or lofts or w/e yall do in places where folks cant afford to have houses that dont share walls with other folks

everyone here will find yalls accents charming and invite u to bbqs and take u out shootin come on over buddys :clint:

this is adorable and i think all brits would be fine texans in the long run. southern hospitality true to form

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Danger Mahoney posted:

Brits start dying in temps over 80, might want to warn them before they come over to play

brits move to warm climates whenever possible to escape their damp drab island. i know some brits who just moved to one of those islands that starts with a St.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
im making GBS threads and cumming at every update

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Britain was like - Hey EU check this out" and Brexitted all over their faces

i love it

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

khwarezm posted:

(notracist)

criticism of mass immigration doesnt boil down to racism. if the left doesnt figure this out the right is going to reap the rewards all over the place. which kinda worries me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
regrexit is a dumb word that people are trying to force on everyone

• Locked thread