Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Good job Tony Blair, I bet when you convinced the world that Iraq had WMDs you didn't expect this outcome. Cause and effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

Bitter Mushroom posted:

I like the idea that camerons legacy will be the destruction of the united kingdom

I don't think we should let Corbyn off the hook for his apathetic interest in this whole mess either.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

77,000 signatures have been removed, out of what is now almost 3.8 million signatures. There is no way that it would succeed, but to dismiss it as fake you would need to be as dumb as someone who believed the NHS would be getting £350 million a week from the unspent EU funds.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Jesus guys, if you want to lodge a protest vote, you are supposed to vote Lib Dems! Did no one read the memo?!

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

netw1z posted:

As far as trade agreements go, is there any mileage in first agreeing trade deals with the Commonwealth of Nations and then approaching the EU for a mutual trade agreement with the Commonwealth, not with the UK in particular? Surely that's greatly beneficial to both sides, but obviously a massive task.

Yes of course that would be a massive coup, however it would require someone with actual political intelligence and a keen mind to pull off.

Yeah, hmmm, about that.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Just to cheer everyone up

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
This is fairly amusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUemAsXGO8

Nice one, Boris

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Jesus, is this a Brexit power struggle now?! Why on earth is Gove running, the most hated education minster in history, in the leadership contest?!

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Remember when May passed those laws that entitled police to hold anyone they "suspected" to be involved in terrorism indefinitely?

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
No, that was Harriet Harmann

Jesus, gently caress the politicians in this country.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Well he is the candidate of choice for Rupert Murdoch, which means there are probably at least a few bodies buried in his back yard.

also he looks like loving Pob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Probably not until 2017. They want to wait for some other countries to join them in leaving the EU so they can get a better deal.

• Locked thread