Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

VendaGoat posted:

It's the same reason why this is a thing.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

I'm sure I could find a better link, but I have other things swirling around in my mind right now and I am about to go to bed.

It's the same purpose as a union. The same purpose as having a united states. the same purpose as making an european union.

It levels thing out amongst a grouping of what the gently caress evers.

It's why kids asked to be graded on a "curve" in school.

because the sum of the parts is greater then the whole.

Now, with that being said. If one of the parts feels it is being so loving negatively impacted it would be better to break away, and its people agrees so and votes for such, then who the rat gently caress am I to stand in there way?

In a modern context, to what I just said, hey Texas. You wan to secede? Sure, go ahead. Just be prepared for what the gently caress happens to you, from your actions.

Same with Britain. Same with a Sovereign citizen.

Six of loving one, half a goddamned dozen of another.

Savvy?

Not when some of the parts are negative quantities.

E:
If you're gonna get hosed by the oinkers no matter what you do, you might as well be hosed by the local pigs than the Brussels trough drainers.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jun 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Welp, it's finally all over but the shouting.
And the lawsuits, market manipulations, attempts to sow panic, threats, solemn promises, backbiting, paybacks, lies, drat lies, statistics, negotiations in bad faith, bribes, kickbacks, denial of the above, pigs oinking in outrage as they quietly check their accounts in Grand Cayman and stealthily charter planes, political nut-shots, liberal outrage and the resulting gales of derisive conservative mockery, resignations, posturing, frantic scrabbling by pols to retain their phonus-balonus jobs, fistfights, bar-fights, street-fights, cat-fights, pious finger-wagging lectures, savage denunciations, dejected weeping, dancing hilarity, drunken parties, death-dealing hangovers, yobs punching Muslims, Muslims punching yobs, bitching, screaming, moaning, carping and a general sense that things are more interesting now.
Now that's a party.

E: Did I miss anything?

E: (Obligatory outrageous slander) I hear there has been a spike in sheep divorces in Wales.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jun 24, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Not yet. we will see .
YAH FUCkERS ANARCY IN THE UK
maybe we'll get some good music outta this deal.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

NihilismNow posted:

The EU banned vacuum cleaners. For this it must be destroyed.

Well the Japs are building blowjob robots and the whole show comes down to WHO WILL SERVICE MY DICK
Instead of hordes of Muslim ladies that are as just as as happy to suck a dick if they ain't beat like a like goddamn farm animals.
Lotta opportunities for sad ladies and lonely men wanting a decent civil man who will cherish her and love her proper-like.
Islam treats their ladies like poo poo.
This is WRONG.
E:
I mean , Western Man, if you had one of these abused and denigrated Muslim beauty's, Give her proper Christian love and you can count on fresh tea every morning and a blowjob every morning.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jun 24, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Volume posted:

That's just their culture and we need to respect it and allow it.

Stupid poo poo liberals actually believe.

Well, for broad values of "culture".
Even chimpanzees are said to have culture now.
What sort of culture?
What kinds of bugs to eat? what kind of sticks to catch termites with? What kind of rocks to smash nuts with?
That was the lot of Man for a long time.
I'm sure that part of a pig's culture is making GBS threads in ditches, but that don't mean Humans need to respect it.
Same with immigrant invader useless bums.
Bums, I sez.
As we strip the flesh from their bodies, ahahahgahhahahahhah.
Don't satop the immigrant scum . We will presently need their meat.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jun 24, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Your average Mexican immigrant would yield enough meat for a decent barbecue, and leftovers for dog food.
Recipes, anyone?
They're of more use as food animals than as citizens.
And they loving know it.

Think I'm wrong? Look to the brutal future.
and as for the EU:
That fat juicy Polack plumber would feed your kids for a week.
Eat the poor.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jun 24, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Now look.
It's really quite simple.
There are now about eight or so billion humans on this planet.
The majority of that eight billion are diseased and damaged, or addicts of various religious mimetic pathogens, and incapable of improving their lives or of that of the society at large:

FUCKEM.

What a waste of valuable protein they are. They eat precious food, drink scarce water, and convert it to worthless poo poo and piss which then floods the flowing gutters.

Corall these immigrants/refugees, send them to the slaughterhouse to be made into tasty Mexisausage or into Mexitreats TM dog treats, AND THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED.
Worthless excess mouths must be utilized for the benefit of the higher form of man.

Note: SARCASM ASSHOLES I WOULD NEVER WANNA SEE SUCH A WORLD
E:
But it might happen, dammit.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jun 24, 2016

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
So if England has this big problem with Muslim immigrants - the solution is simple.
Hang them up and:
Terminate.
Exsuangate.
Decapitate.
Eviscerate.

Send the viscera to the organ meats line.
Send the heads to the shelling line.

Think of it as free cows walking right into your slaughterhouse.
Well Hell, it is efficient in the Darwinian sense.

Eatem.
e:
When they figure out they are no better than cattle, they will stop coming.
EATEM

zimboe fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jun 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

just going to quote this garbage so you can't edit it out later

Oh baby I'm just warming up.

• Locked thread