Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

Ape Fist posted:

Seeing as the UK is all about referendums to let states leave Unions, how about a referendum to let the Six Counties join the Republic? :nsa:

What? After we tricked Britain into taking them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
Britain can take practically infinite refugees. Everything north of Birmingham is abandoned. All 25 million Syrians would fit in a single Welsh valley.

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
I am not from either place but have spent a fair bit of time in both and American food is pure poo poo compared to British food. You guys would poo poo your pants in awe inside a Waitrose.

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
I am a white guy with a fairly neutral accent in the UK and have had people talk poo poo about immigrants to me often; friends, family etc. When I point out that I am actually an immigrant they all say, "Yeah, but you know... Lithuanians..."

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

If this wouldn't affect the availability of Triumph parts in the USA, i don't give a poo poo, op.

They will get slightly more expensive until the UK negotiates a new trade deal with the US.

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

kikkelivelho posted:

You're making this weird and naive assumption that immigrants are this one large homogeneous blob of people. It should be fairly obvious that not all immigrants behave as well as the slavs.

Slavs are the ones they're trying to get rid of, having moved on from the venerable tradition of hating the Irish. Every time a Polski sklep opens where the old Thistle&oval office used to be, every time a Latvian plumber clears the chip fat out of your drain, every time a Lithuanian woman smiles at you when handing you your change a bulldog dies.

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
I voted Remain this morning. I wish we could replace the inbred Anglos around here with Syrians.

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
Lol at Americans and British people thinking there are left wing politicians in their hosed up countries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013

Bet the liberal has never read Kapital.

• Locked thread