Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I am utterly dumbfounded that so many brits are genuinely shocked by their economy tanking about Brexit. What did they think was going to happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
edit

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Give Gibraltar to France and start a glorious war against Englands long time enemies

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

EL BROMANCE posted:

A lot of the Scots voted to stay in order to have the protection of the EU which wasn't guaranteed if they left. There was a lot of lies from London too, which they're well aware of in hindsight. I bet if the Scots leave now, the EU will keep them in with no issues just to spite the remains of the UK.

this will be glorious :allears:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

wit posted:

Spain have already attacked that scenario because they fear THAT would cause the Basque region to do the same. This kind of poo poo is why EU Parliament are running at the GB exit with bolt cutters, trying to get it over and done with.

I just mean from the point of British people freaking out even more as the semblances of their empire crumbles around them.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
also in london they have foreigners and gays

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
It's nice of Boris to say that my husband and me can say in the UK :confused:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Quote-Unquote posted:

Cameron is a pig loving waste of life but I gotta say his recent strategy is some good trolling
- gets into power by promising a referendum he expects to win
- referendum doesn't go the way he wanted
- goes "lol well i'm not gonna be the one to push the button, over to you idiots" *drops mic*
- the people that wanted to leave the eu all poo poo themselves because they lied about literally everything just to provoke an internal power struggle that they hoped to come out on top of, never expected we'd actually vote to leave the eu
- goes and has sex with another pig (probably)

:mrapig:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
England CHOSE to leave the Euros

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
YOU GO GOVEY

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Watch it burn and the queen declare absolute monarchy

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Prince Philip in charge of international relations

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Farage has just accepted leadership of UKIP!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I thought this was all a prank???

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Guys the Tories are going to help the gays, poors and blacks now. I think we're going to be okay :hfive:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

unpacked robinhood posted:

A vast minority can't enslave an armed population.

* gets turned into red mist by a machine 10 miles away

It's really important I am allowed to have my assault rifle, it keeps the government aware that we the citizens simply can't be

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
the whole "yeah we can't kill insurgents" argument is total bullshit because the average american has nothing on a Vietnamese peasant or Afghani who has to survive on fuckall deals with danger every day. Don't give yourselves that much credit.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Mozi posted:

Also, what happens when I'm living out in the wilderness and I run out of dental floss?

You surrender

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
It's loving weird but you're right

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Why would the Chinese invade America?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Doctor Schnabel posted:

yeah but on the other hand, that superslam was very good

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I watched Tory MP's cream themselves at the prospect of slaughtering millions of innocent people as the ultimate revenge fantasy. Lots of people making fun of the SNP as well which I think we're going to see a lot of as the possibility of another referendum looms over the horizon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Blaming the EU for the UK not triggering article 50 is so loving stupid it hurts my head a little

• Locked thread