Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
I wonder if the UK will become the European confederacy and Merkel Europe's Lincoln.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Toadvine posted:

What does Britain have to offer the rest of the world?

Karl Pilkington.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

Who is Sherman in this analogy?

Don't know. Maybe Jogi Löw? I don't think he drinks, though. He's more of a sniffer, presumably.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

RobattoJesus posted:

Yannis Varoufakis

General Lee is Queen Elizabeth II

In the end, Merkel will be remembered for freeing the slavs.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Like GBS?

Who are we about to destroy now?

Ibogaine fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jun 29, 2016

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Young Freud posted:

Nigel Farage was spotted at the German embassy in London, apparently trying to file for joint citizenship. While his spokesman assures us that he's not filing for dual citizenship, his wife is German and he may have been trying to get his children to gain dual citizenship under his wife. So, it seems that England is no longer good enough for Mr. Farage or his family and he is at least trying to get his family to live in Germany, heart of the EU beast.

Also, he's sporting a wicked sweet mustache.

Hmmm. We Germans made rather bad experiences in the past when it comes to giving the German citizenship to right-wing foreigners. Giving the citizenship to Farage or any of his spawn would be the ultimate proof that the lessons history tought us utterly went over our collective heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Tarquinn posted:

He even has a weird looking moustache.

Hmmmm... :raise:

It's all there: He wants to see Europe smashed, he's not German but seems weirdly fixated about the country, he rides the waves of popular resentment against the changes brought by modernity, and now he wants to become German.

Did he ever apply at an academy of fine arts?

• Locked thread