Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
If the British economy has troubles because of this I vote we send them recipes on how to cook edible food to get things going again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Why is the EU failing as a whole?
Is Britain going to make or break it?

The EU failing is as simple as trying to form a financial "United States" without a federal government. You'd just have Texas using oil money to bully other states around and a disproportionate amount of imbalanced spending with no real control on any of it. There is no overseeing check and balance so it's basically every man for himself and different countries are taking as much advantage as they can of the rest of them, causing the poorer ones to explode and the middle tier ones to be slapped around and burst into tears.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

TEAH SYAG posted:

I support Texit if we get to purge Austin after succession

Pretty sure the drug cartels would take care of that.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
So when are the results of this vote.

I mean the pages of slapfighting about racism with a racist are great and all.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Having spent some time laughing at that site in the past, your racism makes a lot more sense now.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

FirstPersonShitter posted:

also tramadol junkie is bad troll

all the groups hes talking about immigrating here are from outside the eu

leaving the eu wouldnt stop them immigrating at all

also I grew up white in one of the areas of birmingham he describes as 'occupied territory' and i had a fine time of it

I thought all the racism was trolling until he had a godlikeproductions tab open. That makes me think he is 100% sincere.

Tramadol Junkie posted:

GLP is awesome and a lot of truth posted on that site you will not find in the Zionist media.

I pay $10 a month for my account there- I ain't no anonymous coward.

As a realistic person with critical thinking skills, that site does have some benefit. There is 1% signal in the 99% noise.

If you are interested in Geology, some of the Astrophysics or astronomy the long running megathreads will laboriously search the entirety of the internet for every possible news source you could want because those people are loving obsessed. Anything remotely real will have ten people spending 20 hours a day turning their psychotic paranoia into a fountain of information that is actually interesting sometimes.

However the vast majority of the site is right wing / religious stuff. threads like "JEWS ATTACK FERGUSON POLICE, BLAME IT ON MOON HOLOGRAM ANNANUKI" where people like you swear up and down that the jews are responsible for all of the ills in the world, and you basically validate your own dumbass opinions with the most racist / outlandish poo poo people can just post with zero filter anonymously on the internet.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Is there a particularly good stream for watching this? Any BBC stream i find is jittery and buffers a lot.

I can watch an immigration slapfight on CNN in perfect fidelity for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

FrankieGoes posted:

Which part is Scotland? No one in America knows.

Hey. I never learned in school because nobody gave a poo poo, but I did play strategy games :colbert:

I think scotland is the top part, and ireland is the island on the left. Wales is shaped like someone loving a sheep.

Fat Shat Sings fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jun 24, 2016

• Locked thread