Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I vote for whichever option has a better chance of tearing the UK or Europe apart.

Not because I specifically hate the UK or Europe, just that I mostly hate the world and want more chaos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Tuxedo Gin posted:

we have

white: american, australian, canadian, kiwi, british, irish, german, french, scandanavian

not white: brown skin, slavs (including baltics and hungarians, italians, spanish, portugese, greek, fins, questionable heritage

You sure 'bout dem i-tallions? What about them Hungarios?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

LGD posted:

ok that would be funnier, but even with super lovely UK polling taken into account it's well outside the realm of plausible outcomes

Poll Results = 113% Leave, CorBlimey% Stay

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ork of Fiction posted:

Well, as you can see here....

e:on the left is "the black" from Operation Black Vote. She is a Hindu lady, wielding an Apple product that was assembled by slaves. She believes in a rigid caste system where the lowest ppl are untouchables that you can just kill or whatever because they're not real people. On the right is a sporting British lad with a tight chop and a no-nonsense attitude. He seems to be watching a soccer game (or handegg, as you might know it,) off in the distance.

Pretty sure that's Rondo Hatton.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
What time are they rolling out the mud-person hit squads tomorrow morning?

• Locked thread