Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

But the gently caress the European Union song

https://youtu.be/kRxy8dcTaQQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

How do I use my dual citizenship to vote on this while living in the US

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

So you shake or stir your martini?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Harry Cheyenne Town. So yeah maybe not

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

I mean sure if it was localized but at some point I feel like the Navy isn't going to be doing strafing runs in downtown San Diego while a quarter of the population is revolting in the streets.

see you guys always do this and give me examples of americans who have been killed. it's not the same man I'm talking about an actual revolt where 20-25% of the population is in the streets. it'd be more accurate to compare it to widespread race riots in the 90s than 1 instance where citizens were killed by authorities.

just look at history, domestic armies are not super gung ho going to slaughter their own people. maybe at first but they quickly splinter into factions and infighting. that's why the romans used legions non-native to the province that they needed to suppress. They didn't send Iberians to put down Iberians, they sent Greeks or whatever.

Yeah, this is sort of the point. You'll do more for a revolt by being able to frame and push a narrative with social media then you ever would with small arms ownership. Your hunting rifle isn't going to be doing much good against drones and tanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

Uganda be kidding me

• Locked thread