Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
I don't know anything about this, but I think the EU was a dumb idea to start with so I say LEAVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
this is going to be worse than the breakup of yugoslavia... a bloodbath.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Wait- how big is the EUs army compared to Britain? Although if they can stall the initial invasion force, it'll probably come down to the Air Force like in ww2... what is southern England's industrial capacity, and how long before they can be restarted for war production? Those limey's might just be able to stand a chance!

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Danger Mahoney posted:

Can someone smarter than me explain what the Brits get for being in the EU? Like what is the benefit for them as a nation.

i've heard reports of red agitators at the factories. where's my drat intel?! then again, once the shooting starts it may not matter...

ok, initial reports show that england has a *flips through clipboard* ...queen. that can't be right, can it? what does the EU have, a king or a queen? never mind, there's no time. somebody get me an audience with the queen! i've got a plan that's just crazy enough to work. of course, scotlands not going to like it...

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

VendaGoat posted:

Are you American?

we can't count on the americas this go round, boys. total war is the meal of the day, and it's served at dawn. let's all pray that we can avoid nukes... how many silos does EU have?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

tenspott posted:

The EU has got a pretty large expeditionary force hailing largely from North Africa and the Mid East at their disposal.

good intel, soldier. if davey cam heads them off at gibraltar he might be able to pull off the ol kansas city smash and crash! we don't know the enemy- this "EU." we don't know who they are, where their from, or why they hate us. but our brixton boys are in top shape and spoiling for a fight! we're going to drive "Eddy EU" all the way across the border and back to his hellish hovel before his mama's latkas are done!

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Danger Mahoney posted:

I don't even know what the EU is or where the borders are. The gently caress do you think.

nobody does. what we do know is that they hate our freedom, they hate our double buses, and they hate our jangly guitar pop. it's time to choose, soldier! what side are YOU on?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Hot as gently caress, tbh.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Cripple is not politically correct.

I can move fast in my wheelchair or with my walking aid..

Now I understand why you're angry. I'm sorry. :(

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Tramadol Junkie posted:

If there is a God, I hope he strikes you down Judas.

Hate won't make you walk again. Let Jesus into your heart, friend :)

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Tramadol Junkie posted:

ATM receipt from yesterday,

I have savings assholes because the Gov pays for everything for me.

can I have some money$$$ please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Tramadol Junkie posted:

I didn't know Poland was outside the EU?

hey can I have some money? was just joking earlier...

• Locked thread