Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I dare say old chaps that the EU is bollocks if it makes us behead our queen then it can piss right off :monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

8 track betamax posted:

Only one thing is certain and that is that this thread should brEXIT gbs!

brstay

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Tramadol Junkie posted:

We are being invaded by Paki's, blacks and poles and all the scum of the world as Germany is in total command of Europe, our borders and is destroying Europe again with out a single shot fired.

How has this been allowed to happen? And that disgusting thing called Merkel, was voted Time Magazine person of the year, you have got to be loving pulling my leg?,

she has single handedly destroyed Europe, ethnically cleansing us native Europeans with ficki ficki rapefugees.

Who the hell put her in charge anyway?

What pisses me off even more is that Cameron and his cronies hijacked the brexit vote with that Manchurian Candidate "Chance the Gardner" and sacrificed the life of an innocent yet libtarded politician to get more votes.

Even the Queen can't think of 3 reasons to remain.

Remain is now the official Zionist c.u.c.k vote.

make trump his president

• Locked thread