Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I don't think they should do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Oberleutnant posted:

that's because you're a lovely idiot moron who doesn't understand what "context" is because you're probably autistic

I'm autism

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

vols bitch posted:

should have let hitler finish the job

US and naziland should have done a tag team on britain for the rest of time

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Roylicious posted:

Hm yeah because if you put poor as gently caress rural goat farmers into a wealthy environment magically their entire background changes, too.

italians and irish managed it better and they're barely human

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
it's sad watching your parent go senile. Death would be a blessing at this point

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I just voted for hilalry I think

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
it would be neat if uk does a civil war and we could rename the isle to something cool like murder island

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Prettz posted:

is watching CNN bannable?

it should be without question

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Grammaton posted:

If UK leaves the EU does this give me hope my state can leave the US?

I predict that the britain and texas become Brexis

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
lol http://politicalodds.bet/eu-referendum?time=1#i is swinging all over the place

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Danger Mahoney posted:

Brits start dying in temps over 80, might want to warn them before they come over to play

lol the record temp in England is 101.3 according to wikipedia. It gets hotter than that for months straight here

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I think brits actually just have a negative modifier to jungle regions

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
well as an American I'm ready to say gently caress off UK and hello my new best friend, Germany

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

motherbox posted:

Yeah it's actually kind of scary to think about. A critical mass of really bad erratic decisions over a short period on a global scale in a time of serious economic instability and rampant security concerns inspired mostly by xenophobia sounds like a great recipe for World War 3 or something.

hey don't forget about the collapsing environment. We still have that going for us too!

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

motherbox posted:

Lol the guy on BBC representing 20-somethings for leave looks exactly what I'd expect the British equivalent of a Trump supporter to look like.

haha look at that little fag

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
not a single bullet being fired haha

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

HiHo ChiRho posted:

What's the next referendum going to be? "Should we go take back the colonies? Y/N"

scotlands gonna decide that their first vote didn't count and that they get a do over

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

loving lmao the pound is plummeting

it's pretty fun to watch

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

hemophilia posted:

scotland leave, ireland unify, gibraltar and falklands surrendered, pound sterling dead, wales joins scotland, ireland invades england, world looks the other way.

I like this

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

lol

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

David Copperfield posted:

love 2 argue about hitler in every thread, hitler hitler

mmm I love em

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Young Freud posted:

Which is also hilarious because Romania works hard to maintain it's membership in the EU. It's probably the least corrupt country out of the former Soviet states, largely because of EU mandates regarding corruption. They don't have the oligarch problem like places like Ukraine have. They even have this anti-corruption police that has it's own COPS-like TV show, except instead of busting poor people for minor offenses, it's rich folks and politicians getting frog-marched into squad cars for bribes and kickbacks.

now that's my kind of TV

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Rambling Robot posted:

Romania was never a Soviet state, though it had a Moscow-friendly communist regime (and dictator) in place.

who went retarded and got what was coming to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

he wasn't the moscow friendly one. he took an IMF loan, went retarded and got what was coming

yeah I ruined his edit, whoops :(

• Locked thread