Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
feller
Jul 5, 2006

RaceBannon posted:

if UK votes to REMAIN i will suicide in drunken stupor

qfp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

you havent actually been to texas right

ty for defending our worst state's honor

feller
Jul 5, 2006

THE PWNER posted:

I actually think there should be a temporary, mutually beneficial alliance between the right and the left where we purge every loving liberal.

Liberals are the only thing stopping the right from beating up us lefties and taking our lunch money. We need their distraction

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Maoist Pussy posted:

Yes, it would make port access more difficult and reduce the tax-paying and gun-owning population of the US by about 5% and cut off a bunch of manufacturing and research facilities and NASA and stuff like that probably?

okay what if we just deported all the texans instead???

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Maoist Pussy posted:

You'd just have to replace them with people from Oklahoma or California or Iowa or something.

oh god, point taken

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Honestly, while it literally doesn't matter as long as England keeps voting in Tories, the EU rules about deficit spending are stupid as gently caress and need changing badly. Since they never will, I could see why people would want to leave.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Chichevache posted:

The countries suffering from European business interests now were powerhouses that made Europe suffer over a thousand years ago.

Frankly, Saudi Arabia is just reaping the fruit that Saladin sowed and it is pretty immature and short-sighted of them to forget that.

I know you're just chichevache posting but this was a dumb post even for you

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Lichy posted:

old people voted in Putin because he promised to bring back the USSR so can confirm from across Europe here

If he actually had, they'd probably be much better off than they are now. The US hosed russia up in the 90s

feller
Jul 5, 2006

bongwizzard posted:

Was England doing poorly before they joined the EU? I don't entirely understand the economic doom and gloom, like, England has been chugging along for a hundreds of years, what's different now?

they had an empire then m8

feller
Jul 5, 2006

USSAr posted:

Can you please rephrase this in proper grammar?

Or are you crying to hard to type?

too*

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

This is what super confuses me. Before all this happened the internet seemed to be behind neoliberalism and globalization being instruments used to slowly strip away worker rights and grinding the lower and middle classes into poverty, with the EU being the main proponents of it using the economic weight of the wealthier countries to crush countries like Greek into dust with crippling austerity after taking away all their monetary controls leaving themselves helpless to fix their own economy.

Now the UK leaves and all the sudden the EU are the good guys and everyone who wanted to leave are a bunch of uneducated racist hicks?

I honestly don't know which way is better in the end and what the long term consequences of this action are going to be, but the pivoting viewpoints are giving me whiplash.

There are real, legitimate reasons for both leaving the EU and staying in it and neither side of the Brexit campaign used them. It was all racism and racism accusations

feller
Jul 5, 2006

opus111 posted:

Why is everyone so shocked about HK?! Theyve wanted back in for years.

Are you telling me the ip man movies aren't real and the foreign devils weren't all holding the proud chinese down

feller
Jul 5, 2006

spud posted:

"YOU'RE parliament ARE a bunch of loving cowards"

I bet you are loving foreign.

This is an American forum, nigel

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Roylicious posted:

(for example China keeps the Yen value low on purpose to stimulate exports).

:monocle:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

i just mostly think it is silly that now that the election is over everyone is nitpicking the methodology like gently caress you rear end in a top hat if it really was an issue you would have brought this up BEFORE the vote but you didn't because you thought you'd win and now it's only a problem because you lost

how closely did you follow the referendum before it happened?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

blowfish posted:

no thats just retard reaganomics we imported from merica

you can't separate them, they are the same

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

yeah im sure someone somewhere was saying that before the vote but the fact is there weren't mass protests about the methodology in front of the parliament building either motherfucker

mass protests about methodology

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

• Locked thread