Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

MrAristocrates posted:

More details here about the end of in-season streaming of CW shows on Hulu: http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/netflix-cw-output-deal-the-flash-hulu-1201799176/

Long story short, Hulu wanted to be able to stream more than the last five episodes at a time, and so the CW decided to go to Netflix instead in a deal that hasn't been finalized yet. While this is a shame, it does mean Netflix will gain the ability to stream CW shows much more quickly after a season ends. This will make it much harder to catch up on those shows, however, so I consider it a net loss.

I'm not sure how the Netflix deal is going to affect things but CW Seed usually has the latest 5 episodes of the shows up pretty quickly after they air.

edit: Now that I'm looking again it looks like it has changed pretty substantially, probably not worth mentioning unless you're looking to watch some failed or old WB shows

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jun 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Why in the world would they do that rotating seasons stuff in a world where binge watching is becoming the norm?

• Locked thread