Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Put them in Saskatoon, we have direct flights to Vegas twice a week and you can hook up with a bachelorette party on the plane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

whatis posted:

i hope it's looks vaguely arabic (cloth wrapped around head, curved swords, maybe riding a camel) so they get blamed by uptight people for cultural appropriation and also yelled at by lovely old white people for being ISIS-sympathizers

it's the best possible outcome imo

edit: to your end, the benevolent creator seems militaristic and out-of-touch enough to push for something that's crusade-themed. that could also be really good

PA's probably still got their mascot suit in mothballs somewhere and would part with it for cheap

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
a logo even lamer than the sens guy

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

Stickarts posted:

Lethbridge is known as the windy city of Alberta. On the prairies in general poo poo is super windy and hurricane-force winds are not necessarily common, but also not unheard of. Plow winds will tear buildings apart just as capably as a hurricane, if more localised in their effect. I guess "Lethbridge Plow Winds" doesn't roll off the tongue quite as nicely.

that's stupid
they're obviously named after the signature funnel cloud produced by their former mascot, tazz™ the tazmanian devil™

e: lmao the lethbridge hurricanes got away with this for decades and the Creator can't even get a parachute team to leave him alone

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
would they make more money if they tarped the whole arena off and covered it with ads

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
Are the Mavericks moving up into the AHL? I heard they were moving into Kansas City's vacant arena, so maybe those two things are related.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
Where's St. Louis sending their guys next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...
saskatchewan will never have an nhl team for about a billion reasons

• Locked thread