Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

If Subban gets traded, can I join Vegas Argument Stadium?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

would you be the man to tell dale he's going to another team?

Can I tell him on the phone? From Australia?

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

quote:

Silver Knights is one they can get, but The Creator doesn’t like it. He said to a group of media after the press conference it just doesn’t have the pizzaz and doesn’t invoke the powerful feel he’s looking for.

Which makes sense, because by the time you get to Anor Londo, you should know how to parry & riposte silver/black knights.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Yaya posted:

I think it could still work if they acquired a couple of snipers.

You gently caress.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

The Creator has 1000 albums and none of them are Eazy.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Man, Lessail is going to post some gold when he defends The Creator for his part in the next lockout.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

The Winnipeg Jets held out on their name until their first round pick of the draft. That was plenty stupid without an NFL franchise breathing down their necks.

I know Foley wants the Knights name bad, but George Lucas also wanted Luke Skywalker to be a sexagenarian. If this is what's holding everything up, Foley's just going to have to deal with it, and pull a name from his rear end.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Who do you guys think the best position player available will be?

Alexei Emelin :pray:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Habs will lose one of Hudon, Andrighetto or Beaulieu when they opt to protect Emelin, Desharnais, and Shaw instead.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

The Las Vegas Cow Boys (please don't sue us Jerry Jones)

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

I wouldn't put it past Foley to pull a big sheet off a statue that says "SEATTLE EAGLE KNIGHTS" and then just shrug to the crowd.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I will never stop making Dark Souls jokes if they take Silver Knights.

e: lmao they're gonna be pro-owners in the next lockout i bet

Stiev Awt fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Nov 22, 2016

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

The negative space V is not creative in the slightest.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Yaya posted:

I don't think its as atrocious a logo as others. It's not spectacular, no.

If you're gonna be bad, be spectacularly bad. This helmet logo is just :effort:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

More empty threats from the Flames to move if they don't get their shiny new stadium; this time from Brian Burke!

https://twitter.com/CTVchrisepp/status/872528026868658177

Seattle Firebirds. Make it happen.

edit: QUEBEC FLAMMES! That'll piss off Calgary even more!

Stiev Awt fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jun 7, 2017

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Naheed Nenshi and city council have been steadfast for the last two years. Why would they cave now?

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

hifi posted:

was the "thunder bay-sudbury market" thing a joke? i thought one of the talking heads suggested it

That was Nate Silver being Nate Silver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

the expansion draft is fuckin awesome

• Locked thread