Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Lessail posted:

guys haha here's my thought hahaha it's such a good one hahaha what if, oh man this is so good, what if haha the vegas team has to move hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

:quig:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Dallas is a terrible city :quig:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Fighting is gonna rise as goons have to fill spots :getin:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

It was Lessail the whole time

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nail Rat posted:

Baseball has gotten on just fine with two teams being known as the Sox for more than a century. Better some sort of hawks than Black Knights IMO

edit: jesus christ

S'all good, the league couldn't stand to have two Stars though

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Sash! posted:

Their colors would have to be garish camo.

Hey hey everybody, come on down to the Super Center as the Yugoslav Colonels play against the Las Vegas Nighthawks. It's Croat, Slovene, and Bosnian night! Don't ask why!

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Aug 14, 2016

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

https://www.vegasishockey.com/news-detail?recordNum=221

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I want LV to be just a team of brawlers for my sake

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Can we not do national identities anymore, I want an out of left field Scottish based team complete with pipes.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

whatis posted:

half of them will peddlers pushing those card advertisements to extremely gross nightclubs

How long has this been a thing in Vegas now?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

born 2 lose

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

quote:

With their former team now known as the Dallas Stars, many fans wanted to resurrect the name North Stars, but a trademark issue with the NHL made that an impossibility. From more than 13,000 submissions in a contest, Wild was selected by management in recognition of the popularity of outdoor activity in Minnesota. The name trumped Blue Ox, Freeze, Northern Lights, Voyageurs and White Bears.

1. Burn the NHL at the stake
2. Burn the 90s at the stake

Jesus those loving names are awful aside from Northern Lights

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wow that was a loving gong show eh?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Gonna be hilarious with all the goons that will populate 4th lines now :getin:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

HOLY poo poo LMAO

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The Wild will probably expose Scandella and Dumba, no way Jonas goes. His ceiling has proven to be endlessly high.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Dumba has supposedly a high ceiling but he has fallen very hard this year.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Fingers crossed that the Olympic fall out, ensuing lock out torpedoes Las Vegas, and the rest of the league, as the WHA is reborn and I start attending Fighting Saints games like it's 1971 :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Gallant seems to like grit, but his Panthers teams were very fun to watch. Big + for me.

• Locked thread