Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Go Las Vegas Grissoms!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

ThinkTank posted:

This is a joke right? I plan conferences, and I've held one day planning meetings in Hamilton in nicer digs.

I call bullshit on this.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

I'm excited for this team, they can't be any worse than Columbus.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Spelling Mitsake posted:

Las Vegas Ruff Ryders

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

We have a full forward line!

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Isn't the KHL in trouble, the NHL should just buy them out and make them a new division

:bisonyes:

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

whatis posted:

carolina has tons of transplants, lol

Example A: Charlotte

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

LETS DO THIS poo poo GO TEAM WOOO

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

YOU HAD ONE loving JOB

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

LMAO really? Mrazek is as good as gone, which in theory allows VGK to take Schmidt instead of Grubauer.

:bisonyes:

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Mrazek/Grubauer is a good tandem to build around. I guess it all comes down to what extra bits are being given behind the scenes though. I'd bet the Wings and Caps are offering something up that we'll find out about later.
Plus how many other goalies have 3 cup rings? People, especially GMs, way overvalue that sort of poo poo

Detroit must be playing a long con then, because they've sworn up and down for the past 2 weeks through the beat writers that they won't offer anything to retain players on the unprotected list.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

I just want a Petr Mrazek shirt-zee.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

These had better be some amazing side deals.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Teemu Pokemon posted:

God this team is going to be hot trash for years and the Raiders will steal all their thunder and I will laugh maniacally until this crap franchise moves to Houston

Just wait until they sign both Sedins and Carey Price in 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

I really think some of those really bad picks are in order to stock the AHL team with guys that won't get claimed.

Totally forgot about waivers. Still doesn't excuse Sbisa, but it beats losing someone like Gaunce for nothing.

• Locked thread