Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Teemu got that avatar just in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Nail Rat posted:

After the Sin Bin guy doesn't get hired by SB Nation, I hope he just becomes super bitter and ends up getting thrown in jail for stalking Foley

Yeah that's a pretty sadly transparent attempt at becoming the official or most notable blogger for a team that doesn't exist yet. I expected better of you Lessail.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Los Vegas CREATORS with just a picture of the creator's face as the jersey

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

yellowcar posted:

Even "Gold Knights" sounds less clumsy than "Golden Knights"

Knights Of Gold makes a great acronym and rhymes with old so that's my pick

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Doesn't that just make more work than not tarping at all? Or is it a perception thing?

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Gallant is a good coach, I think. There were a lot of worse picks out there for your first coach, anyway

They approached Oates first

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Duck Rodgers posted:

Please tell me this counts as the expansion draft pick from the Jets.

Sorry SinBin guy! Maybe next time

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Tank44 posted:

Thunder Bay to Sudbury is 600 miles. that is not a market.

Yeah, compare and contrast with the "Edmonton Calgary" market that's considerably less distance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

JawKnee posted:

give me the protected list of the Canucks NHL

I need a top-up for my seething hatred of Jim Benning

I thought it'd be funny/cruel I'd they didn't have to protect the twins if they only exposed one of them.

• Locked thread