Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

im excited to go to Las Vegas Card Flickers games during the various corporate offsites i go there for every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

the las vegas wild knights

or for short, we'd just call them the wild

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lessail posted:

Ask why everyone else only wants to poo poo on the team

lmao yeah what could possibly make everyone want to poo poo on "the creator"

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

"After countless hours of online market research and surveys, we are thrilled to finally have arrived at a franchise name and to have selected a name with such overwhelming fan support. Introducing... The Las Vegas Hockey McHockeyfaces!!!!"

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

The Las Vegas REDACTED

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

They should get plotnikov

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Chad Kreamer

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Gimme the lists

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Where are the fuckin lists

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Rotten Cookies posted:

https://twitter.com/NHLnumbers/status/876546670028177408

Thank god the Isles have a deal to prote-WAIT, WHO?!

Oh COME ON.

Lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Oh man I am HYPED for trademageddon

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

what a weird draft. there are some hilariously bad picks, but also some pretty good ones and decent deals for VGK. hard to give GMGM any benefit of the doubt, but depending on what he gets for flipping some of his picks, i think VGK could still wind up pushing for a wild card next year. but that's probably a pretty optimistic stretch scenario, and more likely, they're going to be very bad

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

OldSenileGuy posted:

Does his NMC go with him? Or could Vegas trade him to another team tomorrow?

NMC aside, no way VGK trades MAF. he's arguably their biggest star player, but more importantly, who would trade for him at this point? CGY and DAL already got their guys, not sure there's another team that wants to take on MAF's contract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

sleep with the vicious posted:

No it doesn't matter, I just read a few posts saying they'd be competitive or wild card and there's just no way

if they had flipped some of their weird draft choices for better players and had a lucky season, they could have potentially been a wild card bubble team. maybe if everything went their way i could have seen like a 10% chance of them making the playoffs

based on what GMGM has done in the past 24 hrs, i think it's more like a 1% chance

• Locked thread