Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
is "smiler" really something guys call girls' buttholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

fart simpson posted:

nerd

nerd

nerd

nerd

nerd

nerd

nerd

nerd

whew made it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

RBC posted:

mike judge has always been racist

well he is a texan

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

it's so pointy

i can't even imagine him w/ hair

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i'm really having trouble parsing this transformation

it's like he got replaced by a pod person and it's an imperfect copy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i bet he began shaving it as he started to bald and resemble bert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

maniacdevnull posted:

It's all about the unicorns now. A million dollars isn't cool.

“So what’s considered real money today, if you only happen to be a millionaire?”

“I would say a hundy.”

“A hundy?”

“A hundred million. But not including your real estate. I mean investible assets.”

“So a hundred gets you in the game?”

“Well, maybe two hundred,” he said thoughtfully, swirling the red liquid dangerously over creamy white cashmere throws.

• Locked thread