Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
impractical jokers is funnier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i own a big tv. maybe even two. upstairs we rent out on airbnb so of course those lovely people want to waste their life watching tv

once had a lady knock on the door who was staying upstairs. she asked if we had any mature dvds

what she meant was not kid dvds because we had only supplied our kids dvds and she had watched chitty chitty bang bang like 3 times already

and then there is the tv downstairs. 50"

plugged into my pc as a massive wall monitor. good for viewing movies and selecting sick beats from my extensive array of 70s music

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

silicon valley is great but idg why people ever liked party down it was depressing

what's the relationship? party down was great I guess you just don't get it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
watch it anyway

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I saw the scene in Silicon Valley about the jerking off and idk it really didn't float my boat but I do like to laugh should I give tv show another go

only watched a couple episodes of the detour but I laughed during it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

There is a helmet they give to babies to fix their heads when they get all weird and misshapen.

It's sort of funny because in the early 90s there was a campaign to put babies to sleep on their backs to prevent sudden infant death syndrome, and it actually worked. Turns out babies are so weak that they can suffocate because they can't turn their heads away from the mattress of their cribs. Anyway, it lead to a shitload of super wonky shaped heads and now those kids are entering their 20s.

my eldest sons head is a bit flat on the back coz of this and with younger son we just cared less about him always being on his back so he his skull is normally shaped but honestly you can't barely tell but I guess some people were really strict about it and now I want to see weird-skulls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wat sho

• Locked thread