Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

i was introduced to the show when i was asking for help with my algorithms homework in the grey forum and described my obnoxiously convoluted solution to one of the problems. someone linked the dick jerking algorithm on youtube and i knew i had to see the show.

"call it theta d" has made me laugh harder than i had in a long while.

the callback with the exercise machine in the nucleus lab was artful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Stereotype posted:

So why is he even talking about the space vs tab poo poo when he also mentions emacs vs vim (where he is wrong) which BOTH have auto indenting

yeah i mean why would you press spacebar 4 times, just set the editor so it happens when you press tab. i legit forgot what our standard was because i set the preference for it to happen when i hit tab and never thought about it again

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

maniacdevnull posted:

Belson's spiritual guy is the best small-part character

it was a little unfortunate they turned away from the "bighead becomes hooli CEO" plotline, but gavin belson is a pretty good character so it works out

• Locked thread